Please contact the Program Chair if you have additional questions!
- AI Closet Materials (Our closet is fully stocked with lesson plans, tool, and materials for Art Imagination.)
- Art Auction: Please use class funds to purchase consumables for your Art Auction Project. You are welcome to borrow the tools and use small quantities of specialized materials such as paint, spray fixative, special glues. Kindly replace the material if you do use it all.
- AI Steps to the Classroom
- Volunteer Meeting Outline 20141015 (How AI Works – short guide)
- Art Supply References (Stores and websites to buy materials, particularly for auction)
- AI Sessions by Grade (Suggested AI lesson plans for each grade for each session). Feel free to pick one you like and suitable for skills of your students. Some lessons are more challenging for younger grades.
- When and how to buy frames for Art Auction Projects
- Additional Art Auction and Art Imagination ideas – see Angel’s pinterest board
- Preparing large watercolor paper for Auction Project
- Art Auction – gluing artwork and protecting it